5 Sarovar Darshan Tour Package 1 Night / 2 Days Tour Package.
Title of trip: 5 Sarovar Darshan Tour Package 1 Night / 2 Days Tour Package
Price: Starting from TBD
Duration: 01 Night / 02 Days
Destination Covered: Amritsar
Start City: Amritsar
End City: Amritsar
- Golden Temple
- Gurdwara Santokhsar Sahib
- Gurdwara Ramsar
- Gurdwara Baba Atal
- Bibeksar Sarovar
Day 01: ARRIVAL AMRITSAR
Arrive at Amritsar Railway station. On arrival meet and greet by our representative will take you to the hotel. After that proceed for full day five Sarovar dashan. These Sarovar are practice of some Sikhs to have a dip in all five of these holy pools.
Start the tour with the blessings of Golden Temple - The most important Sikh shrine which is also called Mecca for Sikhs is a living symbol of the spiritual and historical traditions of the Sikhs. After that visit to Gurdwara Santokhsar Sahib is an historical Sikh shrine, situated at distance of 700 Meters from Harimandir Sahib. This is one of the five historical Sarovar constructed by Guru Arjun Dev. Then visit Gurdwara Ramsar stands alongside the Ramsar sarovar. It is one of the smallest of Amritsar's five holy Sarovars. It was built in 1855 constructed by Guru Arjun Dev, the fifth Sikh Guru of the Sikh. Afternoon, visit to Kaulsar Sarovar, this is the Sarovar next to the Gurdwara Mata Kaulan near Gurdwara Baba Atal in Amritsar, next to the main Darbar Sahib / Harmandar Sahib. It is named after a holy lady who was raised as a Muslim called Bibi Kaulan, the adopted daughter of the Qazi of Lahore. After that visit Gurdwara Bibeksar Sahib (built 1628) this sarovar is located to south/south-east of the most important landmark for the Sikhs, Harimandir Sahib in the city of Amritsar. Gurdwara Bibeksar Sahib is situated on the banks of the Bibeksar Sarovar. The Sarovar was built by Guru Hargobind Sahib, the 6th Sikh guru, and the present beautiful Gurdwara was built by Maharaja Ranjit Singh. In the evening return to hotel. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 02: DEPATURE AMRITSAR
Transfer to Railway station to board train for onward journey.
Hotel Accommodation for this Tour:
- Rates are in Indian Rupees.
- Prices are Per Person on Twin Sharing basis.
- Rates may change during the fairs & festivals time.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability.
Transport for this Tour:
01 to 03 people - Sedan cars - Toyota Etios or Maruti Swift Tourist Cab
04 to 06 people - SUV cars - Toyota Innova Tourist Cab
07 to 12 people - Tempo Traveller 12 Seater
All the vehicles are air-conditioned
- Assistance on arrival / departure by our office representatives.
- 10 nights accommodation on twin sharing basis.
- All sightseeing and transfers by air-conditioned car.
- Meal Plan Mapai basis( Breakfast & Dinner)
- All toll, parking, driver TA/DA & fuel cost.
- Applicable taxes.
- English speaking local guides for all the visits as per program.
- Meals & drinks other than specified in inclusions.
- Expenses of personal nature such as portages, tips, telephone calls, laundry expenses etc.
- All entrances, guide charges & camera fees.
- Insurance Cover.
- Any air/train/bus fare.
- Anything not mentioned in the package includes.
- Package do not include entry fees to temples, monuments and places
PLEASE NOTE: Any cost arising due to natural calamities like landslides, roadblocks, etc. (to be borne by the clients directly on the spot). Any increase in taxes or fuel leading to an increase in surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
*** NO REFUND WILL BE MADE AGAINST ANY UNUTILIZED SERVICES, WHAT SO EVER MAY BE THE REASON. ANY EXTRA EXPENSE DUE ANY ALTERATION HAS TO BE PAID BY GUEST.
Tour Package Code: _____
Please fill up below form to book this tour package and we'll get back to you very soon.